Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta:
1. In a bowl add ¼ milk and sprinkle gelatin over it. Do not stir, let sit for 5 minutes to allow the gelatin to bloom
2. Mix all Panna Cotta ingredients listed above together and heat in a pan until hot. Do not allow to boil.
3. Pour Panna Cotta into ramekins or dessert jars and let set for 4hrs.
4. Add Caramel sauce ingredients to a pan and heat until sugar is dissolved. On medium, roughly about 10min
5. Pour caramel sauce over panna cotta and add caramel popcorn.
6. Pour more caramel sauce over popcorn and Enjoy!